Coach supervision provides a forum for creating deep learning and reflection with an eye to results for you, and for your clients. Michelle has supported coaches from a variety of countries and contexts. Among the first accredited coach supervisors in North America, Michelle can help you to:
- foster deep reflection on action for use in action
- achieve meaningful learning that is focused, relevant and personalized
- build on your knowledge, skills, resourcefulness and confidence
- achieve greater insight into self and others
- renew your awareness of the kind of coach you are now and how you want to grow
- uncover blind spots and learning edges
- increase your ethical awareness and actions in the context of challenging situations within client contexts
You may also use these sessions as meeting the requirements, on an hour for hour basis, in the area of Core Competencies for the renewal of an ICF Credential.
Thank you for your support and help during our last group of coaching sessions. Your amazing ability to meet me wherever I am with my challenges is priceless! You are spot on with where we need to go in each session. Helping me to be so laser focused on the real issues, beneath the surface issues, is a unique gift and one that has allowed me to benefit greatly in getting great results in my business and personal life.
I always believe that the synergy between the coach/client relationship is paramount to success and you are an exemplary model of providing a safe space to explore the unknown and yet support the reflection of past lessons. This has helped me to take the next steps and to stretch outside my comfort zone knowing that I will be more than okay. Thank you too for helping me celebrate my milestones.
Kathy D’Agostino – ACC – Win at Business Coaching LLC
DEVELOP YOUR CUSTOMIZED LEARNING/ACTION PLAN
SIX ONE-HOUR SESSIONS (3 – 6 months) + EMAIL AND ONGOING SUPPORT
FREE INITIAL HALF HOUR SESSION (Phone-in or Online only)
Click here to view my schedule and book now!